Go to Settings > Company info
What are these settings for?
- Edit your company's address and language
- Add your company's logo (will be displayed on your outgoing invoices created on the platform)
- Edit your company's contact information (website, phone number, email address, this information can be displayed in your invoices' footer)
- Edit your company's VAT number, its RPL (RPM / RPR) mark it as VAT liable.
- Add your company's bank account. If your company has more than one bank account, you can add more by clicking the +Add IBAN/BIC button.
- Choose the type of communication on your outgoing invoices (structured message, free text, invoice number) and the default due date.
- Choose the default currency, the date format used on the invoices created on the platform, choose if you want unpaid invoices to be displayed in the archive and choose how you want to receive invoices sent by other platform members (platform delivery or email delivery)