To sign a document from your Doc Center yourself, follow the steps below:
- Go to your Doc Center.
- Select a document then click on Sign.
- Select the signature type required.
There are several signature levels:
If you want to set your choice as the default signature level for all future signatures, tick the Save this option as default and do not show this again box.
Scribble electronic signature (SES)
Advanced electronic signature (AES)
Signature via: sms, email, Itsme, Luxtrust, eID
Qualified electronic signature (QES)
Signature via: Itsme, Luxtrust, eID
- Click on Submit.
- Afterward, you'll receive an email with a link to sign the document. After clicking on the link, follow the instructions to sign the document.
If you requested an Advanced Electronic Signature (AES) or a Qualified Electronic Signature (QES), you'll need to authenticate through one of the available options.
How do I know if the document has been signed?
While the document has not been signed yet, the following icon appears in the Signed column in your Doc Center:
As soon as the document is signed, the icon in the Signed column updates to a checkmark:
You can also view the events that occurred on a document:
- Click on it to open its details.
- Click on the Events tab.
- All the events related to the document will be listed.