Do you need someone's signature on a document? You can send that person a signature request to their mailbox.
Here's how to do it:
- Go to your Doc Center.
- Click on a document then click on Request signing.
- Drag the signature around your document and place it where you want the signature to be located. Then, click on Save and continue.
- Enter the information of the person who should sign the document.
The required fields are the following:
- Email address
- Signature level
Scribble electronic signature (SES)
Advanced electronic signature (AES)
Qualified electronic signature (QES)
- Click on Submit.
- Afterward, an email is sent to the person with a link to sign the document. After clicking the link, they should follow the instructions to sign the document according to the selected signature level.
How do I know if the document has been signed?
While the document has not been signed yet, the following icon appears in the Signed column:
As soon as the document is signed, you receive an email notification and the icon updates to a checkmark:
You can also view the events that occurred on a document:
- Click on it to open its details.
- Click on the Events tab.
- All the events related to the document will be listed.