With Billtobox, you can send invoices to your customers via email. If you'd like to check whether an invoice has been delivered properly to your customer, you can view the timeline of events in the document details:
- Go to your Accounts receivable.
- Click on an invoice to view its details.
- Click on the Events tab.
- Look for the following event: Document sent to email@example.com.
If your email was not properly delivered to your customer, you'll also see an event Email has bounced.
What do I do if my email has bounced?
If your email has bounced (i.e. was not delivered to your customer), the email address it was sent to is probably wrong. To fix it:
- Go to the invoice details and click on Edit.
- In the To field, under your customer's name, click on Edit customer.
- Edit the email address then Save.
- Click on Send to send the invoice to the fixed email address.