The apps available in the app store vary by country. Your phone's region settings are used to determine which apps you see.
If you can't find the Banqup app, here's how to solve it:
- On your Android device, open the Google Play Store app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Settings > General > Account and device preferences > Country and profiles.
- Tap the country where you want to add an account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add a payment method for that country.
Note: your profile can take up to 48 hours to update.
More information here: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7431675?hl=en
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap Media & Purchases.
- Tap View Account. You might be asked to sign in.
- Tap Country/Region.
- Tap Change Country or Region.
- Tap your new country or region, then review the Terms & Conditions.
- Tap Agree in the upper-right corner, then tap Agree again to confirm.
- Select a payment method and enter your new payment information and billing address, then tap Next. You must enter a valid payment method for your new country or region.*
More information here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201389
Please sign in to leave a comment.