Clicking on the menu link Go to Billtobox company doesn't do anything?
You need to check if your browser allows pop-up windows to open.
Which browser do you use?
- On your computer, open Chrome .
- Go to a page where pop-ups are blocked.
- In the address bar, click Pop-up blocked .
- Click the link for the pop-up you want to see.
- To always see pop-ups for the site, select Always allow pop-ups and redirects from [site] > Done.
Or, you can also whitelist Billtobox URLs:
- In Chrome, go to Settings.
- In the left menu, click on Privacy and security.
- Under Privacy and security, click on Site settings.
- Under Content, click on Pop-ups and redirects.
- Next to Allowed to send pop-ups and use redirects, click on Add.
- Enter the following text: [*.]banqup.com in the field then click on Add.
More information here: https://support.google.com/
In Edge, go to Settings and more at the top of your browser.
Select Settings > Cookies and site permissions.
Under All permissions, select Pop-ups and redirects.
Under Allow, click on Add, enter the following text: [*.]banqup.com in the field then click on Add.
More information here: https://support.microsoft.com
- Click the menu button and select .
- Select the panel.
- Go down to the Permissions section.
- Click the button to the right of Block pop-up windows.
- Type or paste the address of a website and click the
button to add it to the list of sites that will be allowed to open pop-up windows.
- Click the button to apply your changes.
More information here: https://support.mozilla.org/