In the Received Files menu, you can find a list of all documents that have been sent to your account (by you or someone in your network).
To use this feature:
- Go to the Received Files menu
- A list of all documents uploaded to your account appears:
Here, you can see:
- Sender: user who uploaded the document.
- Document description: the filename of the uploaded document.
- Date added: when the document was uploaded.
- Added via: how the document was imported.
- Community upload → upload via the platform (drag & drop or via the upload button and file explorer).
- DIY → outbound invoice that was created with the platform's online invoice creation tool.
- Email intakes → documents sent via email to Accounts payable and Accounts receivable.
- Archive connector → upload via the archive connector endpoint.
- Universal connector → upload via the universal connector endpoint.
- Corporate connector → upload via the corporate connector endpoint.
- Status: informs you if the upload is in progress, successful or if an error was encountered.
Success: the documents were processed successfully by the platform.
Error: an error occurred during processing, details will be displayed in the Information column.
- Information: in case of an Error status, details about the error will be displayed in this column.
- → Go to the document's details (accounts payable).
- → View the original document.
- → Go to the document's details (accounts receivable).