The Doc Center is used to store your documents that are not invoices or credit notes and organize them as you wish, per customer, in the Console.
Here's what you can do in the Doc Center:
- Create folders and subfolders individually for each customer
- Upload documents
- Open documents
- Move documents to a different folder
How to go to the Console's Doc Center
- Go to Documents
- Click on the Doc Center tab
Create folders and subfolders
- Select a customer
- Click on Create new folder
- Name your folder
To create a subfolder, click on the folder you want to create it in from the tree structure on the left and repeat the steps above.
Your folder structure will be visible on the left:
- Drag and drop your files or click the grey area to open the files explorer.
- Select a document
- Click on Open
- The document opens in a new tab
Move documents to a different folder
- Select the document(s) you want to move
- Click on Copy
- Go to the folder where you want to move your document(s)
- Click on Paste