- Autocreate suppliers:
- Creates suppliers automatically when receiving an invoice from a supplier that isn't part of your list yet
- Assigns numbers automatically to the created suppliers
- Choose the suppliers' numbering format
- Autocreate customers:
- Creates customers automatically when importing an invoice to a customer that isn't part of your list yet
- Assigns numbers automatically to created clients
- Choose the customers' numbering format
- Match customer/supplier by name:
- Normally, existing customers or suppliers are matched on their company/VAT or IBAN number. If this data is missing, activating this option will allow a customer or supplier to be matched to an existing entry of your list, based on their name.
- Match customer/supplier by email:
- This option allows you to match a supplier to an existing entry of your list, based on their email address (if the BCE / VAT or IBAN number are missing)
- Default delivery channel of new clients:
Choose the delivery channel assigned by default to new customers. Choose between: self-printing, e-mail, Print & Post.
- Customer type:
Choose which customer type (enterprise, administration, residential) should be used by default. If you don't set this up, enterprise is the platform's default.
- Archive invoices directly:
- Allows you to connect third-party software to Billtobox in order to import your invoices from said software.
- Invoice archive settings: choose how accounts payable and accounts receivable get numbered when archived.
- Credit notes archive sequence number: choose how credit notes get numbered when archived
- Autonumbering of your expenses: choose how expense notes get numbered
Please sign in to leave a comment.