- All emails sent from the platform were redesigned for better usability.
- German is now available for Billtobox Belgium.
- Behavior of the decimal separator was improved. When typing a decimal on the platform (e.g. when creating a new invoice), no matter if a dot or a comma is typed, both are accepted as decimal separators. The separator set in the user settings will be used to display amounts. It won't be taken into account during user input.
- Support for company numbers from different countries was added. When creating customers/suppliers, a check is performed to make sure the company number entered is in the right format. When creating an invoice on the platform, the company number is added to the e-invoice file.
Improved usability of the excel file to import customers/suppliers in bulk. The columns where the TRN (Trade Registration Number) should be entered were changed to TRN type and TRN value. When adding a company, the TRN type should be filled first (e.g. CBE, KvK, SIREN, SIRET) then the value should be filled in the following column. If you are used to uploading the old excel format, that one is also still supported.
- For French companies, the platform now checks if the SIREN is indeed a prefix of the SIRET and if the VAT does contain the SIREN number. Would this logic not be respected, an error message will appear.