Go to Settings > Outbound
What are these settings for?
- Turn this setting on to activate Billtobox's DIY invoice creation tool. You can also set up a default due date, a default comment, automatic numbering, a numbering format, the information you want to be displayed in the footer of your invoices, and add your general terms and conditions. More info on this page.
- Allows you to import accounts receivable to your account through drag & drop.
- Here you can find the email address that can be used to import accounts receivable. More info on this page.
- If you use third-party software to create your invoices, you can link it to your Billtobox account and automatically import your accounts receivable.
- Turn on the Check for duplicate documents setting to receive a warning when importing a document that has already been imported into your account. You can also prevent duplicates to be sent by turning on the Block duplicate to be sent setting.
- Outbound email: choose the name and email alias displayed in your customer's inbox when sending them an invoice through email.
- This setting allows you to determine how to handle emails that were not delivered to their recipient, you can choose to:
- Send the invoice through Print & Post automatically
- Give yourself a specific time window to fix the email address (via a task) before it gets sent through Print & Post
- Give yourself the choice (via a task) to fix the email address manually or to send the invoice through Print & Post.
- When importing an invoice in XML format (UBL or E-FFF) to your account, the invoice gets sent directly and automatically to the customer.
- This setting allows Billtobox to modify an invoice in XML format so that it meets the recipient's delivery requirements. The invoice's data won't be affected.
- This setting determines the default language of invoices created with the Billtobox DIY invoicing tool. You can choose between your company's language or your customer's language.
- Here you can decide if a document that has been archived without delivery to the customer should still be forwarded to the Apps. If enabled, this setting allows you to forward sales invoices to your accountant, even when it wasn't sent to your customer. More info on this page.
- Export via connectors allows you to export your e-invoices through SFTP, HTTP or through http connector.