Go to Settings > Inbound
What are these settings for?
- The OCR service scans and extracts the invoice's information and converts the imported document into a true electronic invoice (XML file with readable data). More info on this page.
- Accept settings allow you to choose how to approve incoming documents. More info on this page.
- Supplier approval allows you to add an extra layer of approval for documents coming from specific suppliers. More info on this page.
- When business approval is on, a user with sufficient rights must approve all incoming invoices (even if they were pre-approved by a user without sufficient rights). More info on this page.
- Send to accountant only appears when the accounting app has been activated.
- Archive is enabled by default. The archiving period depends on your subscription level.
- When Payment approval is enabled, a new task is created when a user without sufficient rights marks an invoice as paid. A user with sufficient rights will have to take care of the task and approve the invoice to be marked as paid.
- This is where you find the import email address for accounts payable. You can also add extra import email addresses. More info on this page.
- If you use third-party software to receive your invoices, this is where you'll find the unique key that allows you to link your software to Billtobox and receive your accounts payable directly in your account.
- Export via connectors allows you to export your e-invoices through SFTP, HTTP or through GET requests.
- Here you can choose to append comments to your PDF invoices and to which page you want to append them (first or last page) in order to share them with your accountant. More info on this page.
- Here you can choose to append attachments to the UBL files of your invoices in order to share them with your accountant. More info on this page.