- Status of documents undergoing bulk actions is now provided
- The balance of your linked bank account(s) will always be visible, according to the information we get from your bank - if the balance is not the most recent, we'll let you know via the tooltip
- The matching logic of a UBL to a customer/supplier was improved by looking for a VAT number in different locations in the UBL, which results in less manual matching
- Validation of the company number will now also be made for companies from: Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia
- When creating an invoice on the platform, the company number will be displayed on the invoice (if available)
- Additional Details of documents sent through Chorus Pro will be validated: supplier's VAT and SIRET as well as Customer's SIRET and Service Code
Status of documents with ongoing bulk actions is now providedImprovement
From now on, you can tell a document is currently going through a bulk action by looking at its status.
Any document for which a bulk action is ongoing will have to wait until the action is completed before being included in another bulk action. This will help avoid conflicts between different tasks.
As a result of this improvement, if you request your invoices as xls, the action is now asynchronous, meaning you'll receive the file by email instead of downloading it from your web browser.
Please sign in to leave a comment.