If you want to send sales invoices to your accountant without having to send them to the customer again (and even if the invoices were created from a third-party software), follow the steps explained below.
- Assign the user role Archive sales invoices without delivery to the customer
- Turn on the setting Forward to your accountant the sales invoices that were archived without delivery to the customer
- Choose which status an archived document should get
- Archiving without delivery
Assign the user role
Go to your Settings then Users.
Click on the user you want to assign this role to and activate Archive sales invoices without delivery to the customer.
Turn on the setting Forward to your accountant the sales invoices that were archived without delivery to the customer
With this setting on, any document archived directly will be sent to the Apps (if your accounting app is active, your invoices will be forwarded to your accountant).
Go to your Settings > Outbound.
Scroll down to Archiving and turn on Forward to your accountant the sales invoices that were archived without delivery to the customer.
/!\ Warning /!\
If this setting is not enabled, your documents will be archived without being sent to the customers BUT they will not be sent to the accountant either (and you will not be able to send them back to him afterwards). Be sure to turn this setting on BEFORE going to the next step.
Choose which status an archived document should get
- In the Automation settings, go to Archiving invoices directly. Under Financial status of archived documents, choose which status documents that are archived directly should get (unknown or paid).
Archiving without delivery
From the Accounts Receivable menu, there are 2 ways to archive without delivery:
- In bulk, by selecting several invoices and clicking the Archive button.
- By clicking the Archive button from an invoice's details page