Want to pay/get paid through Billtobox's payment services and get bank statements?
Then you should link your bank account(s) to your Billtobox account. Supported banks
Link your bank account
- Go to the Bank Accounts menu
- Click on Add new bank account
- Fill in your IBAN in the box that appears, the BIC and Bank will be filled automatically (given the IBAN number is valid)
- Click on Add bank account to save.
From now on, you can pay your accounts payable in your Billtobox account with this linked bank account!
Note: you can also add an IBAN from the Company info settings.
View your balance and download bank statements
To do that you need to follow an extra step (optional):
- Click the Grant permission button to link your account
- Follow the steps on the screen to verify your identity
- After the identification process, your bank account will be linked to your Billtobox and you'll be able to see your balance and get your bank statements.
Please note that the balance displayed is dependent on the information your bank provides us. When the shown balance is not the most recent, we'll let you know via the tooltip.
Please sign in to leave a comment.