Table of contents:
- Edit a supplier from your list of suppliers
- Edit a supplier from an Account Payable's details
- Edit a supplier's name
Editing a supplier from your list of suppliers
- Go to the Customers & Suppliers menu
- Click on the Suppliers tab
- Click on the supplier you want to edit
- Add, update or remove information then click on Save
Editing a supplier from an Account Payable's details
From the details of an invoice, you can edit the supplier's information by clicking on Edit supplier:
As you click, the supplier's information pops up and you can edit it as you please:
Edit a supplier's name
When editing a supplier's name, it will only be applied to new documents and documents that haven't been accepted yet.
You can still update the supplier's name of an archived document by going to the document's details in the archive and then clicking the Edit properties button. That will allow you to update the supplier by clicking on Edit supplier.
After saving your changes, you will be prompted to give a reason for the update:
After saving, the change will be recorded in the events:
Please sign in to leave a comment.