Tap on the settings icon to update:
- The app's language
- The default view when logged in (Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable)
- The default document type when uploading a document (via option #4, as described below)
- To pay - To collect tabs
Tap on the tab to display your in-progress Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable
- View documents
Tap on any status to display the documents in said status
- + icon
Tap here to scan/upload a document. 2 options are available:
- Take a picture: scan a document with your phone's camera
- Upload document: choose an existing document/photo from your phone
Tap here to open your Dashboard
- Active docs
Tap here to display your in-progress documents. Next to each document, a status icon is displayed:
- : Processing status -> document is being processed by the OCR
- : To Accept status -> document has not been accepted/refused yet
- : Unpaid status -> invoice hasn't been paid yet but due date has not passed yet
- : Overdue status -> invoice is overdue
- : Multiple invoices status -> the document contains more than one invoice, use the splitting tool to separate them.
- : Enrichment status -> invoice is missing data, please add it manually.
- Doc Center
Tap here to open your Doc Center
Tap here to open your Archive
How do I upload a document?
How do I mark an invoice as paid?
How do I create a new supplier/customer?
How do I accept/refuse an invoice?
How do I send an invoice to a customer?
How do I move documents from Purchases to the Doc Center?