When activating the Payment Services, you will automatically get a Unifiedpost Payments bank account.
- Banqup Business Wallet: this account is used to make your payments. When you make a payment, this IBAN will be displayed along your company name to your suppliers. This is the account that your accountant will fill in the general ledger.
- Most recent activity: the latest activity on your Banqup Business Wallet.
- Bank accounts: these are the accounts you entered in your company profile.
- Add new bank account: click on this button to add a new bank account.
Fill in your IBAN in the box that appears, the BIC and Bank will be filled automatically (given the IBAN number is valid).
Click on Add bank account to save.
This is where you find the bank statements of your Unifiedpost Payments bank account. This will be useful for your accountant.
- Choose the IBAN for which you want to view statements
- Sort the results by selecting a start and / or end date
- Download a statement in one of the following formats:
- CODA file
- CAMT file
- PDF file
- View statement details
You can also receive your statements via email. Select an entry by checking the box(es) on the left and click on Send statements by e-mail.
This is where you get a complete view of the activity of your Unifiedpost Payments bank account.
Please sign in to leave a comment.