When activating the Payment Services, you will automatically get a Unifiedpost Payments bank account.
- Transit account: this account is used to make your payments. When you make a payment, this IBAN will be displayed along your company name to your suppliers. This is the account that your accountant will fill in the general ledger.
- Bank accounts: these are the accounts you entered in your company profile.
- Most recent activity: the latest activity on your Unifiedpost Payments transit account.
This is where you find the bank statements of your Unifiedpost Payments bank account. This will be useful for your accountant.
- Choose the IBAN for which you want to view statements
- Sort the results by selecting a start and / or end date
- Download a statement in one of the following formats:
- CODA file
- CAMT file
- PDF file
- View statement details
You can also receive your statements via email. Select an entry by checking the box(es) on the left and click on Send statements by e-mail.
This is where you get a complete view of the activity of your Unifiedpost Payments bank account.