If you don't need a local copy of your Vault (due to storage limitations, or files that you don't need to access often, etc.) you can follow some steps to create a Vault and only have it online at files.billtobox.be, without a local copy of the Vault.
Billtobox Files also allows you to connect to your Vaults via WebDAV.
That way you don't need a local image file to access your data. For more information on how to set up a WebDAV connection to your Vaults, please have a look at the specific WebDAV articles.
- Create a new Vault (remember that you can create as many Vaults as you need for free)
- Put the data in the Vault that you want to store online
- When the Dashboard shows "in sync", all the data in the local Vault is also on files.billtobox.be
- Next, remove the local copy of the Vault:
- Open your Billtobox Files Dashboard
- Click on the icon next to your Vault
- Select remove
This will remove only the local copy, not the Vault on files.billtobox.be. If you need access to the Vault later on, you can re-add it to your Dashboard or access the data directly via the web interface at files.billtobox.be.